- Did the numbering title of, “8 Steps to Alleviate Health Provider and Insurance Problems,” make you more inclined to read it?
- Vimeo vs. Youtube? Turns out that Youtube has loads more viewers, yet its easy to get lost in that mob. For now, however, I’ll stick with Youtube.
- The last post and the next few experiment with future-dating, with drafting more than one post at a time.
- The next several posts will be adapted from past Toastmasters speeches. Thank you to my group’s generosity with performance advice.
- Speech writing vs. blog writing:
- Blogging tends to be relatively informal.
- Audiences want more conversational than that.
- Viewers need repetition.
- Print gets tiresome when its repetitive.
- Performances need body language to hold interest.
- Blogging employs colorful verbs and description to stimulate reader imagination.
At first I wasn’t going to see what it would be like to not have a visual on this post, but I couldn’t help myself. Don’t blink, or you’ll miss it.